Today you are likely to surviveToday you are likely to survive a critical illness, but would your finances?
Based on a 10-year or 20-year term life policy with an Accelerated Benefit Rider,Critical Illness Insurance provides a lump-sum cash payment up to 100% of your life insurance benefit in the event you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
• Benefit options from $10,000 to $100,000
• No Medical Exams (simplified underwriting)
• A death benefit is paid if a critical illness does not occur.
The last thing you or your family need to worry about is money!
Critical Illness Covered Conditions
• Cancer • Advanced Stage
• Early Stage Cancer (25% of the accelerated benefit)
• Heart Attack • Stroke • Advanced Alzheimer’s Disease
• Kidney Failure (End-Stage Renal Disease) • Major Organ Transplant Surgery
• Paralysis• Blindness • Severe Burns • ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
• Terminal Illness • Advanced Multiple Sclerosis
• Occupational HIV Infection (25% of the accelerated benefit)
• Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (25% of the accelerated benefit)
• Coronary Angioplasty (10% of the accelerated benefit)
“My patients did not only need insurance because they were going to die but because they were going to live.”*-Dr. Marius Barnard, renowned cardiac surgeon and inventor of critical illness insurance, as quoted in Heart to Heart, Cover Magazine, October, 2007; 13-14
“Taking out this Critical Illness policy was one of the smartest things I have ever done in my life. At a time that is so hard and stressful I can focus my mind and energy on getting well. I have a peace in my heart knowing money and bills are not my priority.” – Brenda K., Florida